Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Getting Closer....

to finishing Jessie's room update!


I was hoping to be done by Friday, but I don't think that is going to happen. Jessie is leaving to visit with her cousins in Atlanta for a week on Sunday, so I really wanted it done before she left, but you can only do, what you can do!

(remind me to clean that window!)

The color is a little darker than I would have picked, but it looks really good against the white beadboard. We still have a coat of paint to do on the beadboard.

Be back soon!

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Love the blue. Can't wait to see it all finished.

Anonymous said...

I love the blue too. So very bold. It's going to look fabulous! Jessie is a lucky girl!

Diann said...

Well, now I can't wait to see it finished! I love the blue and white.

Anonymous said...

Girl, have you not got this room painted yet? It's been weeks and I haven't seen the finished product. What's up?