Thursday, March 18, 2010

No Crafting or Sewing

Working seven days a week doesn't allow for a lot of crafting or sewing time! I did manage to cut some fabric for pillows for my sister Tami. Hopefully I will be able to get 2 of them finished this weekend!

I thought I would show you a picture of a house that I stalk! I purposely go around the block on my way to work just to see this house. Not everyday, I am not that weird, just maybe once a week. This house is in an older neighborhood and a lot of the homes are being updated. There are much grander homes in this neighborhood but this one makes me happy! I have watched the owners bring this house back from ugly to wonderful!



I just love the leaded glass windows this house has!

I love the green color of the house with the bright white trim!

I love the white wicker furniture on the porch! They even have a white wicker SWING!!!

I wish I could see what they have done to the inside!

I don't know what they have planned for the bricks in the front yard. I keep driving by to see if they have done anything with them yet. I wish they would get their butts in gear! Don't they know I am waiting with baited breath???

Be back soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very Cute house. I especially love the green and her lovely porch too. & I love how they use to take their sidewalks right down the middle of the yard.. the steps say 'Grand' to me. I'm sure in her day she was very grand & it's good to see that someone loves her again.