Thursday, January 20, 2011

Recap Part 2

Jessie made some angel tree toppers out of those badminton birdies. Aren't they adorable?



I told Julie about Martha Stewart's tissue paper pom poms. Thinking she may want them for wedding decor. She tested them out in red and green Christmas tissue paper.

They turned out great and they were simple to make! I think they are a keeper for wedding decor! Just not in red and green.

Jessie and our granddaughter Katie made the BEST chocolate chip cookies ever!!

and they used my recipe..........how does that work??? Mine never tasted that good. Reminds me of when I was growing up. My sister Tami's chocolate chip cookies always tasted better than mine. Must be the technique. I just don't have the magic touch for chocolate chip cookies!

Be back soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Badminton Birdie angels? Were do you all get your ideas? Superduper cute. And I agree, I think tissue paper pom poms would be very romantic as wedding decor. I'd love to see how the light would dance off tissue paper that's been lightly sprayed with silver glitter.
As far as the cookies, I say turn the job over to Jessie and Katie permanently. One less thing for you to have to do. :)