Friday, July 31, 2009

Another Tunic

I bet you thought I took some fabulous vacation, I have been away so long! No such luck!

I have been busy sewing on some projects. I finished another tunic. I really like this fabric.

It is from the same pattern, just like the other tunic I made. I also did some refashioning of a shirt, and a t-shirt that I am not totally satisfied with. I am still trying to salvage them. It seems I am in a black and white rut. Everything I have been making is that color. I guess it is the saying black makes you look slimmer!

In other news, this little dog has been keeping me busy.


His name is Patrick. To make a long story short, he was a lost dog in our neighborhood. He was wandering around for four days. We finally caught him and called the owner. Her Dad answered the phone, said she was out of town, he would come pick him up that night. He would call to get directions after he ran an errand. The daughter is around 40 and I am not sure is totally capable of taking care of a dog. They never came to pick him up! I don't think he wants him! I refuse to call again!

I also have discovered the series Army Wives and Drop Dead Diva! I am hooked on both. Sunday nights are great!

Be back soon!

4 comments:

ANIB said...

I like the shirt, it looks comfy!

LOVE LOVE PATRICK!!

Brenda said...

Very cute shirt. I haven't watched those 2 shows. I waiting for Mad Men.

JulieAnn said...

You MUST keep Patrick!!! He is adorable!! He kinda looks like someone (somedog) I know :) I love your shirt too!!

Unknown said...

He looks like Ziggy! Does he act like him? LOL