Wednesday, August 12, 2009

This, That and ..............

I received a package in the mail from my Mom last week. Look what I got:

New Crocs to replace the ones I destroyed! Thanks Mom!

She is the one that bought me my other pair. She was wearing a pair at the Family reunion two years ago. I told her how funny looking they were (better than the fat slide on crocs, but still...). She told me they were the most comfortable shoes, blah, blah, blah.......on and on she went with how fantastic they were. I refused to believe it.

She sent a pair home for me when Jessie came home from a visit. I put them on and hardly took them off for a year!
In other news:

I took some time off to do some de-junking around here. There is still so much to do, but I feel a little better that I can now walk in, my walk-in-closet.

I am donating a Halloween basket to Jessie's school's 8th grade fundraiser. I decided to do a "w
itches kitchen vignette". I located some spooky things from my stash of after Halloween sales. Anyone who knows me knows I love Halloween!




I found this marked down for $3.00 at Target while shopping for one of our Granddaughter's birthday.

I have my daughter Amber creating some spice labels for the Witches Kitchen. Can't wait to see what she has come up with. I have so many empty jars and bottles, I can fill with gross things. Now I have to get out the black paint and start my craftiness.

The auction is in September, so I need to get busy!
Not a lot of money, but a lot of time will be spent on this basket. I will be sure to show you the final project.

No comments: