Sunday, September 13, 2009

Another Pennant Garland

I have been working on another Halloween pennant garland. I wanted this one to have more of a vintage feel to it.

These are the scraps from the fabrics I am using. I don't have anything finished yet.

I just noticed the sock on the couch! Patrick, my dog, stole this and I have been looking everywhere for it! I need to go upstairs and get it!

I am making a spinach and mushroom frittata right now. It really smells good! I'm sure I will be the only one eating this, so I will freeze some of it and take the rest to work for lunch this week.

I am also trying to get everything washed that I will need for our annual "Mom and Sisters" weekend coming up this week. I will be FLYING (hate it) to Michigan on Thursday and coming back next Tuesday.

Be back soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your fabric... love your blog. I'm so glad you left me a comment. Now that I've found you I'll be back! I checked out the first two or three pages and would love to keep going, but I'm at work.. not good. You've done some amazing Halloween stuff!! Wow. Super cute. I can't wait to look through it all. You're really, really talented.