Sunday, April 25, 2010

What I have been up to.....

Well the play "Honk" is over and I thought I would show you some of the things that were made for the play. My friend Martha and I made about 9 of these mop caps in different shades of gray.

This is only half of them. Remember this is the week Tax Season ended. Time was nowhere!!! I didn't even have time to change out my thread. It wasn't noticeable though!

Here is Jessie's T-Shirt she made and wore to school to help promote the play.


For the ducks, I purchased yellow t-shirts and made orange visors. I had my friend's daughter make some barrettes with yellow feathers sticking up. I also purchased some yellow shorts for when the ducks were young and made three yellow skirts for when the ducks were older. These skirts were made Thursday - April 15th after I got home at 9:30. The 1st showing of the play was on Friday!

They were a little long on the girls, but that was better than too short!

Jessie and I attended a shower for my soon to be daughter in law. She is engaged to Son #1.


We also went to our granddaughter's 13th birthday party. No pictures, I rushed from the shower to the birthday party! I wish I had one!

Be back soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girl, I don't know how you do it. I've thought about you ofter this last month.. my prayers that you'd make it through :). & now I find out you've been moonlight sewing and partying to boot.. I'm in awe.