Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My first Tiffany & Company Purchase........

.........from a thrift store! Brand new with the tag still attached. This is a little bedside crystal pitcher that has a cup that fits in the top of the pitcher to use as a lid. I think it would be perfect for using in a guest room!


Do you see that aqua tag on it??? That is what drew me to the item. So what did I pay for this treasure????

What a deal considering I have seen these for years (just not Tiffany & Co.) and loved them!

I also found some nice silver trays at half off - $4.00 each.



You see that smaller one in the corner of the picture??? The one with the twisted edge?? Sorry - forgot to bring my camera with me to work to do this post. (On my lunch hour of course!)

Well I turned it over to clean it up and guess what??


Another Pottery Barn find! Somehow I am always attracted to this brand!

I need to get my silver polish out!

Be back soon!

1 comment:

Renee said...

Awesome! You're such a great shopper. & I'm so jealous of your fantastic thrift store. You're not gonna find this stuff where I live. That Tiffany pitcher is super cute!!