Sunday, December 7, 2008

Busy Time of Year!

It is such a busy time of year! Thanksgiving and rushing into Christmas. Hubby and I have been sick with the crud for the last week. That really slows us down. I am still working on some projects. I painted some silver frames black. Notice: I am again using the kitchen counter again. Believe it or not I do use my kitchen counter for cooking - everyday. It is my incentive to clean the kitchen, so I can use the counter for crafting.

I am also in the process of making this old Halloween costume - the devil dress - into a Christmas Dance dress for Jessie. I made this for her two years ago. I hope it comes out good! We do have a dress for backup purposes. The dance is this Friday.

Gotta get busy on the dress!

1 comment:

ANIB said...

SOOOOO Let me get this straight- you are currently in the process of making a devil dress into a Christmas dress... hmmm, very dubious move, Mother of mine, very dubious indeed.