Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Gone Wrong

I managed to get the Christmas tree up in the living room on Saturday night. I am still missing the garland. It is M.I.A.! I agree with all fellow bloggers as to how hard it is to capture the beauty of the Christmas decorations!

Looks nice and festive! There is only one problem. This picture was taken from the kitchen hallway. It is to the right. Look at what is to the left...................



I need to get busy on fixing that!

I would also like to apologize to all my thanksgiving guests for the lack of fall decor. I was looking back at previous year photos

Believe me when I say my table looked nothing like it did from the 2007 picture!

Time to get rid of the skull!

1 comment:

ANIB said...

Well, in all fairness... I was not there this year and I was the person responsible for last year's fall decor, wasn't I?

Either way, Christmas is really your thing anyway- so get to work! ha ha.

Love and Junk!! It looks beautiful already!!