Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Mini Wardrobe Refashion

I was about to throw this pair of slacks in the Goodwill bag. They are so comfortable, but they shrunk in length when I washed them. I still wore them, but I would have to iron, tug, starch, iron some more and then they were at an acceptable length. Through the day, they seemed to lose the stretching and began to creep up to a short length again.




I decided to make them into capris. This took about fifteen minutes. I have a brown pair I need to do this with too. Perfect for Spring weather! Now I just need to start putting the tanning lotion on every day! That is the only way I will ever get a tan!

2 comments:

ANIB said...

MOM! Super cute! Ummm... now could you let out Husband's suit pants? He is going to need them this summer, and I am already gonna have to buy him a new suit or two... PWEASE!!!??? Loves you...

JulieAnn said...

I did that with some jeans i bought off ebay that had been hemmed. she swore they weren't and wouldn't take them back and they came up to my ankles!