Thursday, January 28, 2010

A New...........


Yep! I have a new love................here they are


I found these at a little grocery store, in the little town I live in. It is, of course, all the way on the other side of town. If these are the medium, I don't want to taste the HOT version!

Sometimes you get sucked into things. It is the beginning of Tax season and all of a sudden I and my friend, Martha are in charge of Costumes for the Spring play Jessie and her daughter is in, called Honk Jr.

It is the play version of "The Ugly Duckling"

Oh and I did volunteer my husband for the scenery and props! Wait till I tell him about that one!

We are expecting a Winter Storm tomorrow. I am always skeptical of these warnings, usually when they say they are going to hit, they don't. When nothing is said, all heck breaks loose!

I have been busy teaching Son #2 how to list things on ebay, with his moving back in, we have been doing a lot of reorganizing and cleaning out! My dining room table is now the auction table! He has been making some money selling things he no longer needs, and enjoying the profits of ebay!!! He just wishes he took advantage of his former job and took more "Advertising Freebies" as they are selling well!

School is out again before the first snowflake! I wonder if I will wake up to snow?????

Be back soon!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are such a great mom!! If I worked in accounting during tax season there would be no sewing, period. & here you are sewing costumes and helping to list ebay items. You deserve a whole case of Chipotle Dill Midgets as your reward for being an outstanding mom!!!

Has the snow hit yet?? We're all on alert in my area... can't find bacon and milk in any of the grocery stores! People are ready!!