Wednesday, February 17, 2010

An Accidental Day Off

Jessie had an orthodontist appointment at 8:30 a.m. I was going to take her to school and go to work right after the appointment.

8:10 "Come on Jessie, we're going to be late"

"Where are my keys???? " I look frantically for them, dumping out my purse (gotta clean that thing out - way too much in there! :)) No keys are found! My mind keeps thinking..........I know, I unlocked all the deadbolts when we got home yesterday, where did I set them??? Oh yeah, I remember, I used the spare key, didn't use my key's.

UHH OHH! I remember where my keys are! They are hanging in the lock on my desk.............at work!

We aren't going anywhere! No orthodontist, no school, no work, no where!

I drove to work with Hubby yesterday since there was still ice in the subdivision and on the road leading to the Interstate. Hubby had too many appointments today to leave work and bring my keys to me.

So what did I do with my Accidental time off
?

Cleaned my lower kitchen cabinets and mopped floors. Fun day for me!

And since a post isn't a post without a picture, here is a picture of my clean kitchen cabinets! No before will be shown........ever!

Be back soon!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh crap! But the cabinets look good :).

Anonymous said...

that was certainly worth the day off - to get a job done in the house! Good job!!! Love you Cindy!

ANIB said...

Accident-Shmaccident, you meant to do it! I just know it!