Monday, May 24, 2010

Do Your Bowls Have Names?

Do you see that bowl up there? That is my banana pudding bowl. It is the only bowl I use when I make banana pudding. (The picture shows banana pudding in process)

I didn't really realize that I give my bowls names until I couldn't find my banana pudding bowl. I was tearing apart my bakeware/snack pantry looking for this, all the while telling husband I couldn't find the banana pudding bowl.

He looked at me like I was insane! I guess it is weird! I also have a brownie bowl, a potato salad bowl, a summer salad/pea salad bowl. I could go on but, it sounds too weird now that I am typing it.

Guess I am weird!

Be back soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nope, my bowls don't have names. These days I'm hardly cooking anything so it's just a well. Excellent job on Jessie's part! Why the scholarship? Whatever the reason I think it's awesome to not even be in high school and already have money under her belt! And congrats on the new daughter-in-law. She looks very sweet in her pretty little dress. Will there be pictures of the "real" wedding?
You're way too busy.. all this and you're sick?? You're a better woman than me.

ANIB said...

I do that too! Husband is always talking about my weird names for different stuff! MISS YOU!! FEEL BETTER SOON!