Thursday, May 6, 2010

She made an ice cream cone

Remember this?

Well Jessie made this from it.

A strawberry ice cream cone! The other "BLOB" she didn't do anything with. She just had to choose to make something from one of them. I thought it turned out Great!

Jessie had school on Tuesday, but school has been canceled for the rest of the week due to lack of water pressure and water! Davidson County Tennessee is down to one water treatment plant and everyone needs to conserve! Hopefully the flooding will recede this weekend and they will be able to get the other water treatment plant up and running!

This has been so devastating to so many people without Flood Insurance. I can't imagine what these people are going through! I pray that God keeps them strong and
healthy to continue with the clean up! A long time employee at Jessie's school was rescued from the roof of her home! (I have known her for over 20 years) Somehow we need to help her! I am sure there will be some type of fund raiser for her soon, she did not have flood insurance!

Be back soon!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ice Cream.. very smart on Jessie's part. I think it looks fabulous!
I can't believe the terrible devastation in your area.. I've been worried about you and your family. Let's thank the good Lord for sparing the one treatment plant.. I've heard that that one was close to being lost as well. I feel for all of you in your area. I can't even imagine what you all are going through.