Monday, May 24, 2010

Busy As A Bee This Time Of Year!

You would think since Tax Season was over I would be on easy street, pumping out exciting new creations! Uhhhh No! I have been so busy catching up on things that were put off till after April 15th and all the end of the school year events, Son #1 getting married and............the list goes on!

In the midst of all this I have been suffering with a sinus infection and feel awful! But life goes on and so must I!


Here is a picture of a "Shower in a Box" my family gave for Faith. It was a week later due to the floods in Tennessee and some of Jessie's events being pushed back. (actually it was done 30 minutes before they were married in the U.S.)

This is the cute "Invitation" my daughter Amber sent out.



Aren't they adorable! Amber did a great job on the invitations!

It was my sister Lisa's idea that we do this. We had given
her a Shower in a box when she got married! She loved it! (her's was actually mailed to her)

Here is Son #1 and Faith getting married in Chattanooga.


It took about 3 minutes! Actually it went so fast, it was hard to get a picture! No time for crying or anything! The big ceremony will be taking place this Saturday in the Dominican Republic. They were worried about a foreign marriage and the legalities, so they decided to get married at home in the back yard by their pool. They are leaving tomorrow and Saturday they will have the official marriage. Exactly one year to-the-date from when he asked her to marry him!

Jessie will be graduating from 8th grade on Saturday. on to High School! Jessie had her awards banquet on Thursday. I was too sick, so Hubby took her. When she came home, I was shocked! Jessie had received a $1,000.00 scholarship award! Wow! I am so proud of her!

See I told you I was busy!

(if this post doesn't make sense, I am blaming it on being sick!)

Be back soon!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Wow. You sure have been busy. Hope you feel better soon.