Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday Happenings

First I had to distress the little metal sign! Whew that was exhausting! It took at least 30 seconds!
Then I had to climb the stairs to put it into my bulletin board. Looks just how I wanted it to! But now I am thinking I need to repaint the frame of the bulletin board. It was a castoff from one of the kids that was in the garage. Yes, I think I will have to paint the frame! Either Aqua, Light Blue or Pink. What do you think? Remember I am trying to girly up the sewing room!

Did you see that long list of things to do? WOW! I don't know how I will ever get it all done! Actually I cleared it off so I could paint it! I just have to decide on the color.

I should finish the other "Pink" thing tonight. I know Amber can't wait to see it!

I tested a new recipe today that I will be posting about In my other blog. Listed on the right sidebar.

Back to work I go!

No comments: