Monday, February 2, 2009

Jessie's Pottery Barn Teen Wish

Jessie was looking at a pottery barn teen magazine this summer. She has decided her room needs a makeover. She wants it to look like this:

She decided she wanted white bead board on the bottom half of the wall though. (I don't know if that will get done, and I can't believe a 13 year old knows what bead board is!) We are hoping to do this this summer. She has the paint chip ready and waiting! In the mean time I am going to be making a quilt for her bed. Hopefully it will be done before we begin the room transformation.

The quilt in the picture looks like some vintage linens I have, so I will be incorporating some of those into the quilt and also some new fabrics as well. I think I have some of the blue/aqua and pink flowered fabric. But Jessie is a polka dot lover, so I will probably put some of that in there.

I just found a pattern yesterday and it is made with pretty large pieces of fabric, so I don't think it will take that long! LOL! It is always so exciting to plan a project! The doing takes alot of effort!

1 comment:

ANIB said...

SOOOO How is this remake of Jessie's room going anyway?