Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day Gift from my Husband


Yes I know my kitchen table is a mess! That happens when you are sick and trying to figure out how to run this machine. You see those medicine bottles to the right? Well they aren't helping. Well, not as quick as I want them too.

I thought I would show you what my husband bought me for my Mother's Day/Tax Season is Over present! It is a blind hemmer. I have been wanting one of these machines for years, even though I have never run one. I just knew what it could do.

Once my husband got it assembled (the directions left a few parts off to attach), I let it sit for about 6 hours. I was busy with other things and I was a bit intimidated. I finally tried it out - what a dream machine! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this machine!

I know I will get a lot of use out of this!

And yes my kitchen table still looks like that! As soon as I feel better I will make it my priority to get this cleaned off!


Be back soon!

No comments: