Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sick and Camera Case

Not feeling good at all! Bad cold, cough, sinus, whatever! It is not the Swine Flu! Just want to lay around and do nothing! This constant changing of weather is the problem!

I am trying not to contaminate my family. Jessie is in a musical next weekend and I don't want her coming down with this. She has a solo and if she gets this there is no way she would be able to sing.



Since I don't like posting without a picture I thought I would show you my cute camera case. My sister Gail has requested another style that I need to get busy sewing. I made one, but she had adjustments to it.

This is my "purse model" camera case. Gail wants one that will allow her to carry a little cash (a little pocket on the outside) and extend the camera strap through a buttonhole so you will not lose the case while taking a picture. My other sister Tami and my niece Lauren want one too.

Be back soon!

2 comments:

ANIB said...

Ummm... I have had one of these said camera cases for some time now- which means, the rest of the fam is way behind the trend. Catch up if you can! Just one of the many perks of being the daughter/test-dummy!

Anonymous said...

Hi cindy - Hope you are feeling better soon - I would love to hear Jessi sing in the play! Do you have a video camera? Tell her good luck from her Aunt Tami!