Monday, May 4, 2009

Milk Glass Thrift Find


Just thought I would post a picture of my Milk Glass find, since I have been so busy and haven't gotten any sewing done. I never realized how many things I collect until I started blogging about them. I made a quick stop at the Goodwill on Saturday and it was half off day. I have several of these, but at $1 I couldn't resist one more! My brain was fighting for decluttering, but logic took over.

"What if one gets broke? I use my vintage finds, I don't just hide them behind glass. I could never find another one at this price!" That's LOGIC!


I love to weave ribbon through the holes and then fill with flowers or candy. You could even use this as a dog food/water bowl, candles. Note: I am trying to justify having six of these already! Well the logic won!

Be back soon! Hopefully with a new background.

No comments: