Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Goldilocks Costume

Well, I'm not through with the mending basket, but I did manage to complete the Goldilocks costume. I used this pattern, but went for the non-sexy style.

I lengthened and lined the skirt and decided just to do an elastic waist instead of adding a zipper.


Wow, these pictures actually came out pretty good for nighttime. I guess I need to take pictures in the laundry room more!

The vest, I created more of a V front and used pre-made loops on a tape instead of doing the grommets.


She will wear a white blouse with puffy sleeves. She doesn't like the white collared shirt I bought, so we'll try one with an elastic neckline. I may make an apron too. I'll ask the coach if she thinks it needs it. I've seen it both ways.

Be back soon!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

That is so cute. Love the vest.

Renee said...

I agree.. I think it's really cute too. I love that you used pre-made loops.. I don't sew clothes often so I would have never thought of that. Excellent tip!