Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Dog Trouble



One/both of these two lovely dogs are upset that tax season is here. We have been getting home late due to tax season and they have let us know this is not okay with them! The first day they ate one of my daughter's shoes. I thought what the heck? Well, the shoes had seen better days, no great loss.

The next time we came home late they decided to eat my memory foam chair cushion. Of course I decided they needed to be put up when we left in the morning. Did we remember? No....................but luckily they decided to attack the same cushion.

This picture is after the first time. I have needed to make new cushions for the kitchen but I have never taken the time to do it. I guess I will have to now!

I think Max (the black and white dog) did it. He is only one and a half years old and still has some rebellion in him. Charlie, the brown rat terrier, is pretty grouchy and growls constantly. He is about 5 1/2 years old. I just can't see him doing that. Maybe I need a hidden camera!

Be back soon!

2 comments:

ANIB said...

WEB CAM IT! I have been wanting to do that with Matlock, but I am scared that it would only make me miss him more when I am gone...

MsSippi, aka Peggy said...

Oh, I'm sure your fur-babies are frustrated over your prolonged absences! When I finally got a job, my dear departed Honey promptly decided that he would use my spot on the couch as his bed while I was gone...and he shredded the fabric right there! I finally ended up recovering the whole couch because I couldn't get any more of the upholstery fabric.

I've heard that a few moth balls tucked into the stuffing would keep a dog/cat from making a bed there, but I guess that would be hard to do with a memory foam cushion.