Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Results Are In!

Well, the cheer team placed 4th (out of 8 teams). They did really good in the competition and I am surprised that they didn't place higher. Here they are with their trophy.

I know I am biased, I have never been a cheer leader, I don't know how they score in the competitions, but I think they deserved better than 4th place!

They did their routine perfectly each time and managed to hold the signs up in the correct direction. A major deal to me (a non-judge biased Mom). No one was dropped during the stunts either. Another major deal to me (a non-judge biased Mom).

Oh well life goes on! I am just proud of all the hard work and determination of the coaches and cheer leaders. The school's motto is "Do Your Best" and I think they did that last night.

You can't see any of my hair bows in the picture above! Boo Hoo - all the time I put into them. They looked really cute in the french braids though!


Jessie did tell me today that everyone loved the hair bows, they even wore them to school today. (Except her of course)

I am off to work on laundry and my 2 year work in process.

.....or I may go to bed early!

Be back soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

All that work and you can't see even one. Shoot! I'm sure they looked cute while they were all flipping around at the competition. 4th is really good. Cheerleading competitions are tough.. it's amazing what the girls are doing these days. All those practices paid off!