Sunday, October 18, 2009

This Weekend.......

Well, I didn't get to work on or finish the Detectives Costume this weekend. I was running around all weekend with Jessie's activities on Friday night and Saturday.

Sunday I had to go grocery shopping and laundry. I did make some cookies on Sunday though - Death by Chocolate. Delicious!!!



.......... and to make my husband happy, I made a batch with some walnuts.

While putting some things up today, I found a project from about two years ago that I need to finish. I can finish this project while watching the news, so I brought it downstairs to work on during the week.

Hopefully I will be able to show you a completed item tomorrow.

I have another busy week with Jessie's cheerleading. Besides practice they are having a competition on Wednesday night.


Be back soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay, you're killing me with the cookies. & I'm curious to see your project. I've studied it but can't imagine what it could be.. I love playing the "can you guess what it is" game. Whatever it is I'm sure it's gonna be cute.